Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random Stuff

I forgot to mention earlier that Kris called me on Monday morning and had a dream that I would deliver this week or next. She said she was ready to get off of work, so i told her i would give the baby a stern talking to :)

Dr Appt and baby shower tomorrow. I was feeling optimistic earlier when i started to get some "signs" Had some significant back pain on Monday, and mom said maybe it was back labor, since that is what she had with me, but the past 2 days...just NOTHING :( I feel back to normal. I did experience my first braxton hicks contraction though. It feels like a tightening of the the belly, and it gets really hard like a rock everywhere. But nothing is painful about it, and of course it came and went at it's own leisure. No pattern at all. In fact, if you aren't paying close attention to your body it's almost one of those things you can just overlook.

So today I am not optimistic. I have a strong suspicion tomorrow Dr. Baylor will say "Still dilated 1cm, and 20% effaced. NO CHANGE"

But just so everyone can say that at least i tried, i am going to walk the steps today at work :)

No comments: