I am 36 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!
Already dilated 1 cm! and 20% effaced which is a relief. She said if a woman doesn't dilate before her due date she will late her go late. She did say she thought this would be a May Baby!
Yay Emerald!!!
Baby heartbeat was 166 although she did detect some irregularity so I am going to a specialist next week. She told me she wasn't worried though, since she had never heard it before. She always wants to just be safe though. Also, I called mom and Larry had a murmur when he was 5 or so, and nothing ever came of it. So I am not too worried about it.
Let's see, I measured 34 cm, and gained 2 more pounds. In the 30 range now :(
Oh and baby girls positioning is good, head down, knees in ribs :)
Come on gravity, let's keep dilating!!
Specialist appt next Tuesday, and regular Dr appt on Thursday
Oh and pregnancy pics we get to buy on Monday night. We have a full week already
Dr Baylor says "Get car seat ready, and pack your bags!"
I'm super excited!!!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment