Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

No Baby!

So had my Dr. Appt....not much progress.
2cm dilated, 80% effaced

So looks like it will be awhile.
37 cm, 155 BPM

Next appt is on tuesday. And get the way a scheduled induction works. We have to call NO EARLIER than 7 days ahead of time for the day you want. My due date and the date Dr Baylor will be back is May 27. So this tuesday I will be on the phone first thing in the morning with the nurse trying to get setup. Dr Baylor says typically between 4-6 are scheduled per day but that 15 dr's and their patients are competing for those slots. So if tuesday is booked I have to wait for the nurse to call wednesday for May 28. Hopefully all this will just work out for me.

So now she comes natural or I wait till the last week of May.
10 days left. Why do they need to be stressful? :(

Grrrrr, Grrrrr, and more Grrrrr

BTW I wake up around 3:00 or so EVERY NIGHT now to take a bath, because my hips are killing me.

10 LOOOOOOOONG days........

No comments: