We had our Newborn Photo Shoot today, and our little one takes the cake!
We wrapped it up in just over 2 hours. Sara (the photographer) says most newborns take anywhere from 3-5 hours, for breaks to cry it out, or bathroom accidents. Casey had NONE. No poo poo or pee pee or crying spells. Now granted she had quite a fit BEFORE the session, then we got her punch drunk off of milk and she settled down and slept the ENTIRE time. Now, it didnt hurt that the photographer brought over a space heater, which Casey enjoyed, but you almost have to since the pics are mostly in the buff. We get them back in 2 weeks, she looked adorable. I just hope Mommy and Daddy looked ok.
She was a dream today. I told Joe we will have to reward her by putting money in her bank account :)
I bribed her pre photo session (heehee)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment