Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dell Baby Shower!

We had an awesome time at the shower yesterday. We got a car seat, a Boppy vibrating chair thingy, a hammock for the bathtub, a first aid kit, a ton of clothes and onesies, and some blankies. Also they made a cupcake cake, where you could choose from chocolate or vanilla cake, with white (really good) icing. They were incredibly sweet, and went out of their way to make me feel comfy. Everyone loves a baby! Joe works with a nice bunch of people.
Family Shower is on Sat April 26, and my work one is May 8!


Nursery is COMPLETE, besides the letters for the name. :)
Just some small cleanup to the house now I think. And then some final grocery/babies r us shopping closer to the due date!

I pushed it way too far this weekend cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. My back still hurts, and usually rest takes care of all that. But not anymore it seems. Also, I am swelling (feet mostly) just about everyday now :(

Childbirth class is OVER :) I thought it was very helpful, and the nurse Michelle was just great.

So I am thinking the next few weekends will be pretty relaxing. Then the last couple get busy again installing car seats, and setting up various things like sterilizers, warmers, etc. Our kitchen counter is going to be baby devoted for sure.

We also scheduled a massage, mani/pedi for both Joe and I in about 3 weeks for our final relaxation session before baby comes!

I am super excited, a little anxious about rest of the stuff we need to do. I feel like the house is NEVER ready. I also am just ready....ready to be mobile again, feel "normal" again, etc etc.

Let's all cross our fingers that I am early. Not TOO early......but not late for sure.

No comments: