Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

34 1/2 weeks!

Had my Dr Appt yesterday.
Stats:
Blood pressure: 112/63
Weight Gain (Still in the 20's total) :)
Measured 34 cm.
She said and let me use quotes here "Stephanie, you have had a perfect pregnancy, keep up whatever you are doing" :)

You have to understand my Dr, everything is so matter of fact. She is not the complimenting, appeasing, over emotional kind. So it was somewhat shocking.

I personally think she judges me on the weight gain a little, but she has probably given up and backed off a little. She said everything was fine. Also she said on my due date she will give me an ultrasound to make sure the baby is healthy, she wont just automatically go late, which I hope is true. Still holding out hope for the May Baby! Woooooooah Emerald!

5 weeks left, and my next appt is May 2, and then every week in May.
She will start checking my progress (dilation) etc etc

She was super excited and so am I. I try to stay upbeat, even though my mom and I agree there is a black cloud hovering above us. First mom's mom dies, then Boo gets very sick with Kidney disease, there are again layoffs at dell, and Larry is now in the hospital with possible Crohn's Disease. It's all pretty chaotic. Some things are still in the air. I am hoping it all works out the most positive way it can.

Have I mentioned that the nursery is ALMOST done. We are waiting on the letters for above the crib which may not come until May now :( and we will get the chair either today or Monday! Oh and Nana Shanahan finished the sheers! They are awesome. They make the room look so cute and fem. It really pulls it together. Oh and Kellie got this huge horse for the playroom! It's hilarious. My big pregnant self can actually sit on it. We need to name it though! But it's adorable. Somehow she got the idea that my little girl may actually one day say "I want a pony" and when that day comes I just pull this thing out :) heehee. Think she will appreciate that? Probably not, but it's not like she is ever getting a real one! Probably not so good for my allergies.

Everytime I sit down to write, I think "I don't have much to say" then I droan on and on. Well Sorry for that, I guess more happened than I thought. So anyways...till next time then!

No comments: