Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back on Track...I Think

So I think she is getting back to normal and even improving.
Friday night was a new record for her, she went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up at 6:30am with NO NIGHTIME FEEDING. 10 hours!!! Pretty good.

Last Night she went to bed at 8:30, woke up at 4:30am ate for 15 min and is currently still asleep at 7:04am. I hate to think what going back to work and getting her up at 5:30 is going to do to her. But I wont think about that now. At least she is sleeping better!!

Oh...and one more thing. It never fails, she sleeps the longest shifts when it's Daddy's night to get up with her.

hmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Joe said...

Maybe she likes daddy more and wants to let him sleep????? Or maybe she likes him less and doesn't want to see him in the middle of the night?.. Who knows :)