Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Nights in a Row!!!

So just as we were discussing getting rid of our 5 am feeding (an hour before we HAVE to get up) the past 2 nights Casey has gone to bed at 8:45, and 8:30 respectively, woken up from 2:45 to 3:00 for 2 oz of formula, and gone back to sleep no trouble until 6:45, or so for an average of 9 hours and 45 to ten hours of sleep! Actually I am typing this at 7am and she is still asleep ....but I suspect she wont sleep too much longer.

It's super exciting, and cross your fingers that it sticks. I'm hoping she just outgrew the early morning feeding, but we shall see.

I do feel guilty about not changing her diaper, but all the books say not to as it disturbs their "dream feed" so I haven't the past 2 nights and it seems to be working so far.

Also the little girl has her 2 month check later this afternoon and has to get 4 SHOTS :(
not looking forward to that, I hope everything goes ok. Will keep you posted!

No comments: