Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Weekly Stresses

Somewhat stressful things:

Finding a carseat and stroller. Not sure why this has been so difficult for us. Everything is either plain or TOO MUCH PINK. But I think I finally found one online today that Joe wont feel completely ridiculous pushing around. With a HINT of pink. Enough so no one has to guess if I had a boy or a girl :) A sigh of relief finally.

Getting my furniture in. It would be nice to have the nursery settled so I can close the door to the room, and await the arrival of our precious bundle.

My baby is now 2 pounds, and I have gained HOW MUCH?
trying to maintain until next appt, but B'day party at work yesterday thwarted that. Up another pound. ugh

My cat Bandit steps on my tum tum every chance he gets. This will not be pretty. Him competing against baby girl for Joe's attention. He very much is partial to Joe lately. Bumps must offend him.

Things I am not so stressed about:
Appt with sis in law's daycare lady on Saturday. Hope it goes well, would like to see cousins together all day :)

All my baby's activity. She is moving right now as we speak. She is saying "let me type, let me say something!"

Actually saw my belly move for the first time this week. Sunday, Feb 24 I believe. I guess she has been too small in the past to make a dent.
Joe says I was asleep last night for about an hour or so and he felt the baby moving the entire time! That is exciting.

Putting all in perspective things are great!

My next goal is to get some pics (where I look decent) posted with the new, improved, and oh...so showing baby bump!

No comments: