Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

14 WEEKS TO GO!!!

Some updates on myself and baby girl:

Last Dr Appt 02/18/08

I took my first measurement, 24 cm should be +/- 2 cm per week you are pregnant so she said i was just fine. Also, her heartbeat was 160 BPM which was very healthy.
Joe and I are feeling the baby nightly now. He has been able to feel her move for about 2 weeks, while I have felt her moving since about 21 weeks.
She loves American Idol! She dances around to music alot, and is very responsive to loud noises. We read to her everynight, she always seems to be up and moving around at that time.

As far as myself, I am still being fairly active, trying to work out or walk often. However, I am also hungry every 2 or 3 hours again like in my first trimester. I also am gettin hungry at night again, and every so often having to grab a granola bar by my side of the bed. Sleep is alluding me alot now. 3:30 is my new wake up time, it seems. But alot of that are my 2-3 trips to the restroom every single night :)

I setup Birthing/Breastfeeding Classes starting in April..

Next Dr Appt is the Glucose Screening on March 3. I am so excited to get up early and NOT EAT and then drink orange syrup! Only, not so much...let's see what else, Oh Dr appts are every 2 weeks now! It's finally happening, it really feels like a downhill slide from here on out. In some ways I want time to go FAST. We can't wait to see what she looks like, and meet her. But on the other hand, we still have so much to do to the house, getting furniture squared away and organize, cleaning, throwing out clutter etc etc. That is my motto now. NO MORE CLUTTER!!!!!! Just the usual stresses, what do we NEED to have when we bring her home, and making sure we have all of that as well. It can be overwhelming at times. But we will survive!

I will try to be more diligent about posting from now on :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Wow, I can't believe it! It's funny how much faster someone else's pregnancy goes . . . rest while you can. :)