Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy Update Week 27

Daddy Update:
So, I have been alternating between reading up on my “New Dads Survival Guide” books & my “Fast Company” magazines. And Steph and I have had conversation around whether baby girl likes watching “Law & Order” or “Big Idea”… :)
I think she likes dancing to American Idol over all.
Things that are stressful to me :
Following Stephs format…
Things that are stressful to me are all the things that are stressing out Steph ;)
I like the latest carseat & stroller a lot better than the previous one.. A HINT of pink is much better than the previous option. See pics here :
VS








Things I am excited about:
The nursery is pretty much finished (Will post pics soon) I just have to wait to get the window blind delivered so I can hang it. Waiting on the furniture to get here ( all in one piece I hope )
We got a new Camera and I just ordered a new Camcorder (FOR THE BABY) I want to get some video of the next couple of months prior to delivery ( of the offensive “BUMP” according to Bandit) .
And most importantly………… Feeling Baby Girl move…
It still seems “NEW” every time I get to feel her (Which is very often) and I have had very unexpected bursts of feeling/emotions on a few occasions. (Happy/ excited/ terrified) all at once. Kind of like when we first got to see the 3D Ultrasound of the little (alien blob :)
The best was being able to feel baby girl while Steph was falling asleep last night kick the side of my arm as if she were telling me to quit squishing her.

No comments: