Casey had another weight check today and she is 8.8 pounds. Almost an ounce a day. Dr Addy is very pleased, now we dont need to go back until her 2 month appt on august 1. She gets all her shots then. :( Babies should double their weight by 5 months or so.
Other things. Joe is away in salt lake city this week for his new job at 3m. He also will be away all next week in conneticut. I LOVE getting up all night for the feedings, but it's fine so far. I am staying with Nana and Papa who have been a great help. Supposedly dad has an agreement with casey about not crying, and so far it's been ok. She is sleeping through her "meltdown" so far.
She did, however lose her paci in the car on the way home and WAILED. Dad would not have been pleased :)
She is one month old on Friday, and I am feeling so much better. I wish we could go out and do things during the day but it is so hot. And her meltdown time has been at 10:30pm so Joe and I usually took her out in the stroller after the sunsets at about 8pm. But so far (cross your fingers) going to be by 9 is helping her sleep through the crankiness, so we may have to stick with this routine. I'll be glad when Joe is home for good and we establish a real routine.
Also, we got out her playmat for her "awake" time which she seems to enjoy for short stretches at a time. Tummy time as well on the boppy. She is a strong little girl, already holding her head up for good stretches.
Uh oh...she calls right now :) More later
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment