We are staying at Nana and Papa's house while my Dad is away in Ct. My mom became deathly ill with the stomach flu on Sunday night so we rose early with daddy and headed over to rest and get some help. While my mom recovered Nana and Papa were very helpful.
I was a little hellraiser on Monday night, and kept my mom awake from 12:15 to 2:45 in the morning doing the rocking monkey hold. When my mom could no longer take it anymore she had to knock on Nana's door and ask for help. She was exhausted and needed her rest (probably due to some magic pill Nana gave her:) )
Nana did the sky drops to relieve any potential gas about 5 times and I settled onto her chest to sleep on the lazy boy. AFTER giving my mom almost 3 hours of hell, Nana settled me in 10 minutes. Very nice, huh? But anyways, forget that Nana can't sleep on her back, OR on a lazy boy...but after about and hour or so we laid in the "grandkids playroom" and slept until about 5:45 or so when Bogie (that is Papa's nickname because everyone always says "let me hold casey before Papa bogarts her for the evening!!!!!") got up to go to work. Tuesday and Wednesday night I was a dream, however Wednesday from Noon until 7:30pm she probably slept 30 minutes. BUT...when she went to sleep finally she slept till 2 am! 6 hours! Awesome!!
Today is Thursday and I am currently being very good and sleeping on Bogie's lap, in fact as I look up from typing they are BOTH sleeping. I am very hard work.
But per our agreement which now includes new shoes as I have almost outgrown mine, and cash rewards (inflation and spiking gas costs included) I am going to be good this evening.
At least for Bogie anyways.
I wonder when Daddy is coming home.....hmmmm... I have grown since he has been gone, and have given my mom a roller coaster ride this week! Life is Fun! :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment