Last night baby girl was jumping like a jumping bean.. I wrapped my arm around Stephs belly and she stopped almost immediately... Just a few minutes after I pulled away Steph said she was back at it again.. ;)
Furniture looks really good. I am excited to start putting the rest of the room together.. It is a LOT of girliness for sure but I guess I better get used to it.. (This doesn’t mean she can’t be an athlete : ) Just a few more finishing touches over the next couple of weekends and I will post some pics to show everyone.
We just got the new camcorder we ordered for the baby girl…. She said she likes the camcorder and will be glad to let me borrow it for a while till she is able to use it on her own. Now we can document all the upcoming action and track our growing family... :)
I too am excited about Easter next year I just hope baby girl doesn’t ignore the Easter bunny like someone else I know :)~ It is too bad we didn’t have the camcorder last weekend to document that…
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Logan says that comment about him was inappropriate. . . :)
Post a Comment