Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 more weekends!

So had another Dr's appt. Measured 30 cm, and babies heartbeat was 135 bpm. Everything is moving along perfect. She is currently and for the last several weeks, loving my right side and also loving pushing my ribs as hard as she can. It feels wonderful! Only not so much.

I also have restless leg syndrome and insomnia on a nightly basis. But I figure I can't complain. My days of sleeplessness are just beginning.

Got our baby furniture so finally this weekend I can start putting the room together. It took Joe and Papa Shanahan about 3 hours to assemble it all. Then it took another 3 times having them move the furniture around until the pregnant lady was contented! I was fairly adamant that the first thing you see as you enter the room was the crib. So we moved the dresser next to the hutch. Still waiting on the rocker though! Joe handles my pregnancy episodes/fickleness quite well. Dad was unsure about it all, so he just went with the flow and moved the furniture without saying a word :)

Larry and Kris brought the kids to see and they seemed to all enjoy it. I put Kaden in the crib and he seemed to like the plastic on the matress. He kept picking his feet up and setting them down to hear the noises he was creating. That gets me excited to see our baby standing there one day.

Nana Shanahan is making the baby some very cute and feminine classic pooh sheers. I think she will be pleased with all the girliness of the room! Girly but NOT PINK! Well just a little here and there, of course. So I am excited to get those hung, as well as washing some clothes in my newly purchased dreft :) Oh and I had Joe get my diaper bag out, as I got a nursing gown for the hospital stay. So I have one item to put inside! Don't ask me why, but I am excited to do that as well.

Also, Easter is coming up soon, and I keep thinking about a year from now how cute it's all going to be. Little easter baskets, and pastel color outfits and dress shoes! Plus hopefully she will be close to walking. I am super excited to get a move on!

Still have alot to do, but at least for today I am laid back about it :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Kaden says next time he cries at your house, put him in her crib to play - ha.