Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Updates

I am so behind on this blog, but I am just going to have to start making more time for it. Casey is doing great right now, down to one nap a day for the most part and sleeping for about 10-11 hours at night. She is also sprouting all 4 canine teeth, but she is handling it really well. Just putting her hands in her mouth and drooling a little.

Her vocabulary and communication skills are amazing. She sings nursery rhymes constantly and just some random stuff from time to time that I never knew she even knew. Like yesterday we are watching TV and a commercial comes on with a waterfall and she says "WATERFALL!" i look at her like when did we ever talk about that...??

Oh and while I was cooking she was saying "tomato's and sour cream" random. She knows a million words, and is starting to learn colors better. But she counts, and recites the alphabet like a pro. She is still a happy sweet child.

She also is into dolls lately, she is going to be quite the mothering big sister I think!

No comments: