Happy birthday to my sweet girl!
Casey is 20.14 lbs which is in the 50th % She is in the 90th% for height, and her head is in the 50th% thus far.
Likes: Dancing, taking toys out of their containers, being outside, brushing her teeth, playing patty cake, anything that plays music so she can dance. LOVES tub time, it may be her favorite part of the day. Her favorite foods are macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, any kind of cheese, oatmeal, applesauce. I think she is going to be a “carb queen” like her mommy. She is beginning to enjoy her sippy cups, but still likes a bottle every now and then.
Dislikes: She is very particular about texture of her food, a lot of the times she has to get her fruit/veggie intake with baby food still because all she wants to do is smash her peas, and make weird face trying to eat strawberries, and blueberries.
Changes: Crawling everywhere….FAST, walking with the assistance of her lion etcTalking: Mostly Dada, Mama when she is whining. “Duh” means EVERYTHING, light, dog, cat, outside almost anything...
Sleeping: Usually bedtime is at 6:30 although lately this has become a battle and Daddy and I are thinking of making it later, also her naps have been extremely inconsistent over the past month, so maybe she is getting too much sleep at night. Will keep you posted on this. She goes through phases of sleeping through the night mixed in with days of waking up twice all the way up to 4 times.
She usually has poopy every other day.
Casey has a bright sunshiny personality unless she is sick, and even then it’s not so bad. She is a morning person, for sure. In the evening, we call it “on the decline” because it’s just downhill, she begins to get whiny. She loves daycare and is always excited to go. This makes going back to work so much easier for me.
Our lives have changed in that we can’t get out the door without at least a half hour prep time, toys, clothes, and snacks I cannot wait to get home to her everyday and think about her all day long. Is she sleeping well, was she in a good mood, what kinds of things is she doing? BTW Miss Peggy is teaching her that she is one year old, and to hold up one finger, and she is learning to blow kisses. But mostly there is just so much happiness, I have never smiled more. I absolutely adore her. I can see why people miss “their little baby” and want to have another and another. I can’t imagine my life without her now. I almost wish I could just say "Stop" and stay right here like this for awhile. I say almost because I cannot wait until she is walking, and we get to go play in waterparks this summer and stuff. I already have an "activities" list of fun things to do this summer.
Everyday I manage to love her more.
Happy Birthday Baby!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment