Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates

My baby girl officially has 6 teeth, we brush them in the morning and at night. She LOVES the toothbrush, I am not sure if it's because of the berry flavred toothpaste, or if it just feels good against her gums. It's funny now, she wants to do it herself, and she gets FURIOUS when you tell her "enough" and take it away.

She says mama, dada, do, she loves looking and pointing at lights. She is eating well for the most part, feeding herself, and using a sippy cup a good deal of the time. (I just discovered last night she loves raisins) We have integrated cows milk into her diet to get her ready.
I can't wait to put her new carseats in so she will be facing forward!! She is cheerful all the time usually, I think mostly due to her mobility now, it's hilarious...you can't change her diaper without her flipping over and trying to escape, sometimes pulling bedsheets to try and get away. She also crawls on the floor like no one's business, I mean fast. Sometimes she reminds me of a spider or something the way she can be on the other side of the room in 2 seconds flat. Oh and to see her pigtails bounce while she does this always crack me up.

She has not slept well in over a week, like a champ at night, but only wants one nap a day. I am hoping this is just a temporary developmental stage.

No comments: