Casey had her 9 month checkup
STATS:
Height: 28.5 inches (75%)
Weight: 19.5 (50-75%)
Head Circumf(50%)
Dr Addy was very pleased with her progress.
Everything is going well lately...she is waving like crazy, playing peek a boo. Taking her first steps unassisted (does the lion count?)
She is going crazy with the sleep though, pretty erratic. She must be going through a developmental stage, and learning lots of new skills. Moving all over the place in her crib, to get to her fish tank. She wants to party at night, and not sleep!! If she can't find paci, then it's on, she will throw a major hissy.
She dances like no one's business. Her favorites are "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" She loves for you to sing to her. On the list, are Itsy, Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinke, I'm a little Teapot, Mary had a little lamb, Little Boxes, and I am sure I am leaving some out, probably Rudolph :)
But as soon as the music starts she is moving her head, hands, and butt.
She is so much fun nowadays!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment