Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Breaking News!!!!

So as I am talking to my little girl in the tub last night, I ask like I usually do "Where are all those teeth?" She just smiles of course, and says "Da-da" (That's a whole other issue)

So I run my finger along her bottom gums and I feel something sharp!!!!!!
I squealed and told Joe "there is something there"

After the bath, I got the flashlight out and examined, she has a bottom right hand side tooth sprouting!!!!

She is growing up!!

Oh and she is sitting well and rocking to where she lands on her tummy and is currently crawling backwards, if that makes any sense at all.

Miss Peggy says Kaden is VERY concerned that Casey never has enough toys and so is constantly adding to her pile of toys on the floor. He also lays on his tummy and talks to her :) He can't wait till she wakes up. Sounds like him and Samuel are very interested in her, which makes me smile.

I am just giddy about each and every milestone. Very first time mom of me.....I know :)

No comments: