Weight: 14.9 pounds (55th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (95th percentile????)
Joe and I's jaws dropped when we heard this. Dr Addy says her build is going to be long and lean, hmmmm I wonder how long??
Casey got 5 shots in 2 pokes (one in each thigh) :( and the rotovirus oral, which I wish they made for adults :)
She gagged on this, and cried after the 2nd shot. She didnt get terribly ill or anything. She did get a 101.8 fever on Friday evening, but Dr. Addy says anything under 104 after shots is normal.
Casey continues to drool like no one's business (Joe and I went through 3 bibs yesterday!) I will be glad when she finally decides to cut that tooth. In the meantime I am giving her Hylands teething tablets when she appears to be restless or in pain. For 2 nights after her shots she slept awesome! 8 hours straight then right back down. But the 3rd night TERRIBLE, 4 hours then up every hour till morning. I am convinced it's her mouth hurting her. I didnt give her any Tylenol or tablets that night, but last night I did, and she was back to her old self. I am going to try not giving her any tonight if she isn't super fussy and see how that goes.
I also have begun putting her down in her crib drowsy but awake for about the past week, and it's actually working. She goes to sleep without any protest at all hardly. I was SO WORRIED this would be a really difficult process, but so far so good. Funny thing now though is that whereas she used to want to be in my arms before she fell asleep for her naps, now when it's time and she is fussy I just lay her down in the crib, and within minutes she is fine. Who knows if this will continue but it's nice for now. I am a little sad that she doesnt need to be held quite as much as she before :(
She is growing up and becoming a little Miss. Independent!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment