Casey is 4 months old now and is starting to roll. Miss Peggy says she rolled over by herself once, but for Joe and I she usually rocks back and forth almost completing the rollover, but not quite.
Also, she is teething, and has been drooling like crazy for well over a month. Just recently we have started her on Hylands homeopathic teething tablets and some tylenol for pain. She is chewing on her fingers, her fist, mommy or daddies fingers or shoulder. Pretty much anything she can get in her mouth.
Her sleeping still has no real pattern to it since she began daycare, I would have thought it would have leveled off somehow now but I think it's the teething that is bothering her. She sleeps typically at 7pm and wakes up anywhere from Midnight to 2am for a feeding, and usually it's just once, but last night was twice, so you just never know. I almost and wishing for her to cut the tooth so we can move on :) I suspect it will cut sometime before 6 months.
Joe and I know she is just on the verge of being ready to remove the sleep positioner out of her crib, since she is almost rolling over. So we bought her a breathable bumper that we are going to try out this weekend. That should be funny, her rolling all over the place
She has also been practicing sitting up with a bouncer. She has great head control, and loves her little doorway jumper, although at least right now she loves playing with the toys more than the actual jumping.
She talks, and coo's and makes noise all the time, and giggles and laughs. She is hilarious.
It's amazing how much she has grown, and how she touches and reaches out to pull hair, shirts, anything she can get her hands on. Eyeglass wearer's beware. She is about to snatch them off!
She is reaching all of her milestones, just like Babycenter says she should, even before, like the standing, and head control, and teething. Pretty quick we are going to have to get her a highchair, and she will be 6 months just in time for Thanksgiving and will be able to have some turkey and mashed potatos! Who wouldn't love that, after an all liquid diet?
She is progressing wonderfully, and I am excited about solid foods sometime soon, we tried rice cereal twice but decided to back off, as it sort of messed up her digestive tract.
Also, with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming up, I am super excited. I have always loved the holidays, but even more so now.
I love being a mom!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment