Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby Name



So I know we don't even know for sure if we are having a boy or a girl just yet but for the time we will assume that "Baby" is a GIRL... ( I would have to repaint the room otherwise ;) We have posted a quick pole to help to pick some possible names. If you don't see the name you like on the poll pick OTHER and discuss it here... ( My vote counts twice on the Poll... All others only count once ;)~ That is what "Baby" told me so I could look out for baby's best interest.. .

2 comments:

Kris said...

First of all, that baby picture is NOT APPROPRIATE - Joe!!!

Secondly, I already voted but what is your name choice (since it counts as two anyway)????

Joe said...

I quess you will have to vote for Logan on this one... Given the inappropriate nature of the content. I think the Tomato picture is almost as inappropriate though ;) As for my vote I am not sure. Thus the reason for the Poll.. I told Steph that Lacey will be a Girly Girl & Casey would be an Athletic Girl... Not really sure just yet.