Keeping Up with Casey and Connor....

Lilypie Baby Days Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby will look more like Steph or Joe ???

So I though I would post the results of the Poll here so I can update it soon with a new one.. Any ideas are welcome..

- Will the Lime have HAIR ?
- Will HIS last name be Shanahan or Minnick ? (I got to get some of my family involved in the voting with this one.. : )
- Will it be a Boy / Girl / Squirrel ?
-------------------------------------------------
In the last poll I pulled it out in the end with a convincing 55% victory over Steph & the Milk Man to win. :)

Will the baby look more like Joe or Steph?
Joe
5 (55%)
Steph
3 (33%)
Milk Man
2 (22%)
Votes so far: 9 Poll closed

1 comment:

Kris said...

OK, I already know my votes for the next couple of polls.

Squirrel hair instead of bald.

Minnick for the last name (I work in a public school setting, remember???)

Logan says it's a girl (but he thought Kaden was one too). :)